Let's twist again, like we did last summer!
How fun are these new 1950's dies from Sizzix? super awesome!
First I started our cutting a whole bunch of banners out of chalkboard cardstock from Core'dinations Color Core Cardstock. Here they are close up so you can see what they look ike embossed.
Then I made all the little icons mostly out of sparkly paper. I wanted that kind of kitchy feel.
Here is what the banner looks like up in our kitchen!
Check out the rest of the team!!!!
2. @makelifelovely by Laura Russell
3. @inkypaws by Jeanne Streiff
4. @livingoutloud by Leica Forrest
5. @layersofink by Anna-Karin Evaldsson
6. @lilybeanpaperie by Melissa Phillips
7. Then make your way back to the finish line right here no later than Sunday the 29th and submit your handle (email) using the Rafflecopter widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway (includes image of prize for which individual items are listed below)
Bright and early on Monday June 30th we will select a WINNER who will score this primo prize:
And that's the Word from the Bird! Later, 'gators. Have a BLAST!”
Sizzix Dies Used:
Core'dinations Color Cardstock