I used the same silhouette cut file to make these layouts. Easy peasy. Grab your bucket of scraps and it will go by so very fast!
Here's a few closeups. For the jars, I did keep them looking like mason jars. vellum and sparkly lids, twine. I like that traditional look.
Small changes. Whipped out these layouts so fast~ Thanks for looking!
- Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock
- Silhouette Cut files
- Glitz Design teeny alphas, alphabet stickers, washi tape
- American Crafts- thickers, slick writer
- Echo Park pp
- The Twinery- Baker's Twine
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L-E-Z Runner, Adhesive Sheets, 3D Foam Squares