I always like the photo to be the star of the layout, so I tend to blow up the size of my photos. Here I used a 9x9. Love it!
It came so quickly together. I used the My Minds Eye-Lush Red Circles pp and used the front & back. I cut some black cogs using Sizzix's Gadget Gears die.
Quick & Easy.
Thanks for looking!
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Gadget Gears
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- E-Z Runner
- Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock
- Crate Paper- journey cork stickers
- October Afternoon- Road Map Stickers